Tuesday, January 8, 2013

flakey.

This week has been a bit flakey-in two ways. I'm having a hard time relying on my dreams and aspirations do to the fact that I'm back at home, the place that I kissed goodbye when I was ready to head out to my wanderlust journey, but also, it snowed... a lot. Boise at large is one big snowflake. The next three months at large are one big flake. I feel like coming home just puts my dreams on hold, and that there is really nothing here that I can use to progress in life. I think this post is more for myself to remind this slightly discouraged Julie that the "Positive Day" is closer than I think, it could be tomorrow, it could even be today. I just need to quit living in that negative way, and make way for the positive day. Right now I am trying to focus on the "make way" part. I hope that we can all notice the beautiful details that each day presents, and turn a flakey day into a snowflakey day. Happy snow day Boise!

Lucy would rather be inside.
But instead she's out trying to catch snowflakes.






Today holds so much contrast...
... just try taking a closer look... 
...it might change your perspective. It's up to you how you choose to deal with that contrast. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this Julie! Especially the pics with the message on perspective... I needed to hear that today thanks :)

    Love you girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the post, and I love the contrast. Especially the tree contrast. mmmmmm, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete