Saturday, September 28, 2013

technology.

I'm not going to lie, being in China is the hardest thing I have ever done. It's so hard. It's so scary. I don't think I have ever experienced real fear until I set foot in China. I have felt things that I have never felt before. Although I had to teach today, and couldn't make it to church to get my energy for the week that only seems to come from that 4 hour journey to my beloved preaching of the Gospel, I am feeling so blessed to have been able to watch the Relief Society Broadcast all the way in China. It couldn't have been more perfect. 
"God's love is always there, whether I deserve it or not, God's love is always there." -Thomas S. Monson 
The government tries to push God away from this country, but I have never felt closer to Him. Happy sunday and thank you latter day technology!


Besides, look who I got to play with today. I loved that the broadcast gave me a new perspective to view my kids with. They are all so great. I'm thankful that I get to be here to bring them some of God's love. I hope they can feel it from me as much as I feel it from them.




No comments:

Post a Comment