Saturday, October 15, 2011

porta party.

Last night we broke it down, me and the gals. With our synced playlists, we started off the groovin' in front of Albertsons, then danced the night away making our way around Eagle. It was so funny because since all of us had headphones in, people would roll down thier car windows to see what we were dancing to and there would be no music... for all I know, we probably just looked like idiots. But it was dang fun, so it was so worth it. Thank goodness I was in a sweet dance mood last night, or else when the song "All I want for Chritmas is You" came on, I would have been out of luck. But I managed to let the beats take control and we danced the night away. It was an alright night. Yesterday was a positive day because I got to dance, and dance hard.

 Watch out for my mad moves.
 Tearin' up Eagle.
 Surrender yourself to the beat.
Just droppin' the bass.
 Pure success.

No comments:

Post a Comment