Friday, December 2, 2011

boy.

So I've been meaning to put this up for a while but I promised Jake that I would dedicate a post to him. So here you go Jake Thibault. I'm proud to declare you the first male to check out my blog... that I know of.

Anyways, today I went to the basketball game and we won, way to go boys. The best part about it was at the end our student section started chanting, "If you're winning and you know it clap your hands-clap, clap-", and so on, and then they went on to sing, "If you're losing and you know it clap your hands". They then pointed to the other school and the students clapped. I thought it was pretty creative, and funny. Anyways, that made my day a positive one. Oh and Jake, you make every day positive.... haha.

This is Jake really getting all he can out of his scriptures in Seminary.

No comments:

Post a Comment