Thursday, December 29, 2011

holly jolly




 Christmas Eve dinner
 I got just a tad carried away with wrapping this year...

 Still leaving cookies and milk out for Santa. And don't forget the carrots for the trusty reindeer.

 Lucy's successful Christmas
 Makin' my way to the 'big' table. No longer sitting at the counter:) Obviously I'm a little too excited.
 After Lucy ran away again on Christmas night, sleeping outside all by her lonesome, we decided to get her a tag. It's hot pink and she loves it. On it it reads, "If Lucy has gone exploring, please call her concerned family at..." Lucy loved her Christmas present.
I hope you all had a holly jolly Christmas! While I drove to the dentist this morning, it wasn't even 10 and it was already 50 degrees outside.... in the winter... in Idaho... Anyone wanna go wakeboarding today?

No comments:

Post a Comment